UKSG eNews is published every two weeks, exclusively for UKSG members (to check if your organisation is a member click here)
The e-newsletter provides up-to-the-minute news of current issues and developments within the global knowledge community including:
|UKSG news||Journal news and reviews|
"This is a valuable tool for keeping up to date with the important news – easy to use and quick, time being so short these days, to keep abreast of developments."
Send in your news item:
We are happy to consider all contributions to UKSG eNews from members and non-members alike.
- Write an editorial (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com)
- Submit a news item (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
Writing editorials: author guidelines
Editorials should be:
- around 1000 words
- opinion pieces which will be published under the writer's name
- links can be embedded, but there should be no footnotes/bibliographies/references
- photos, graphs etc can be included, and should be sent as separate JPEGs or GIFs, please restrict the size of images as far as possible
- UKSG may make the editorial available on one of its web pages for review and dissemination
- editorials are published under a Creative Commons attribution licence (CC BY), although other more restrictive licences will be considered
- editorial writers are encouraged to make their editorials available via their own blogs and to deposit them in their institutional repositories.
UKSG eNews is published fortnightly, publication is on the Thursday and final copy must be submitted to the editors by the Tuesday preceding publication. (Formerly Serials-eNews (1476-0576))
Contact the Editors
|Helle Lauridsen||Leo Appleton|