Membership of UKSG supports our work in the scholarly communication community, including:
Your membership fees go to:
- Free webinars
- Discounted Seminars and Conference fees
- Free members only newsletter – UKSG eNews
- Insights – the UKSG journal
- Discussion list – lis-e-resources
- Supporting free places at our events for those that normally can’t attend
- Investment in projects that benefit our whole community
- Supporting the journal by paying all of the APCs, making it available for all to submit
(Plus of course all of the discounts all of your colleagues can get on our events programme)
Membership is open to any organisation or individual and the annual membership fee for 2021 is displayed by your chosen category below. Please note that membership is for the calendar year (January - December).
Your membership invoice can be paid by direct bank transfer, credit card or cheque. To apply for membership please fill in the form below.
If you encounter any difficulties, please contact us.