30th UKSG Annual Conference and Exhibition
The UKSG's 30th Annual Conference was held at the University of Warwick. The following resources related to the conference are available:
- Conference programme (PDF)
- Delegate information (PDF)
- Plenary session presentation details, slides and reviews
- on topics such as marketing the library, e-textbooks, COUNTER, open-access/institutional repositories and peer-reviewed journals, and speakers from Microsoft and Google.
- Briefing session presentation details, slides and reviews
- Thirty workshops and briefing sessions for delegates to select from, including impact factors, customer service excellence, negotiating with publishers, cataloguing e-books, Google Scholar, federated access management, digital preservation, the future role of the subscription agent, institutional identifiers, and reports on current UKSG research projects on link resolvers and usage factors.
- Exhibition resources
- Conference blog