Events and Training
UKSG offers a wide range of educational events focusing on various electronic media now available and the challenges and issues relating to managing these. Courses are offered at different levels and include exchange-of-ideas seminars, morning meetings and an extensive and affordable programme of courses and workshops.
Details of Events and Training
The annual conference aims to provide delegates with an interesting and stimulating mix of papers, workshops and social events. Dates and venues for future conferences can be found at the link below, as well as full details of past conferences.
- About the UKSG Conference
- 2014 John Merriman Joint NASIG/UKSG Award
- Sponsored Places for Students and Early Career Professionals
In November 2010 we introduced a new one-day conference to complement the annual conference by providing a more intimate opportunity for strategic discussion among members of the information community.
Training: Seminars, Courses and Roadshows
UKSG regularly runs seminars on hot topics in the serials industry. It also offers a range of events which cover essential issues (click on the link for more information) including:
- UKSG Webinar Series (NEW!)
- UKSG Student Workshops
- UKSG Introduction to Journals and E-Resources Today
- UKSG E-Resources Technical Update
- UKSG Usage Statistics
- UKSG Licensing and Negotiation Skills for Librarians
- UKSG Money Matters: An Introduction to Financial Planning
- UKSG Practical Project Management
NB: UKSG reserves the right to alter or vary an event programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies.