Our e-newsletter UKSG eNews (ISSN 2048-7746) is published every two weeks, exclusively for UKSG members. The newsletter provides up-to-the-minute news of current issues and developments within the global knowledge community.
- sign up for email alerts (non-members can also sign up for a trial period)
- view a sample of the newsletter
- contact the UKSG eNews editors: Helle Lauridsen and Leo Appleton - perhaps you would like to write an editorial?
- submit news items
- enquire about advertising
Not already a member? Or perhaps you are, via your institution? Check here and if not join up to receive UKSG e-News every two weeks!
WRITING UKSG eNEWS EDITORIALS: AUTHOR GUIDELINES
Editorials should be:
- around 1000 words
- opinion pieces which will be published under the writer's name
- links can be embedded, but there should be no footnotes/bibliographies/references
- photos, graphs etc can be included, and should be sent as separate JPEGs or GIFs, please restrict the size of images as far as possible
- UKSG may make the editorial available on one of its web pages for review and dissemination
- editorials are published under a Creative Commons attribution licence (CC BY), although other more restrictive licences will be considered
- editorial writers are encouraged to make their editorials available via their own blogs and to deposit them in their institutional repositories.
UKSG eNews is published fortnightly, publication is on the Thursday and final copy must be submitted to the editors by the Tuesday preceding publication.
In January 2012, Serials-eNews (1476-0576) was re-named UKSG eNews.