October 01 2019 - 16:00
7 Canon Street
Birmingham, B2 5EP
About the Event
Sponsorship Opportunities - details available here
Call for Speakers!
UKSG invites submissions for short presentations for this key event around this year’s theme Cracking the curriculum! Making the most of e-resources in learning and teaching.
We’d like your stories of things you’ve tried, what worked, what didn’t and tips you can share with your peers in a 20 minute session. Here are a few suggestions to get you thinking:
- Have you engaged hard-to-reach groups with e-resources?
- What ways have you found to enthuse busy teachers with e-content?
- Removing barriers: how have you worked together with others e.g. e-learning or IT staff and/or e-resources suppliers to enable seamless access to e-resources?
- Do you have a great case study on promoting e-books successfully?
- What new skills do your staff need to implement e-resources successfully in the curriculum?
- Have you worked with a publisher to inspire learners with innovative content?
Feel free to come up with your own ideas. We particularly welcome stories of practical change which can help others gain from your experience.
I have an idea, what should I do next?
Then save the date, share with interested colleagues and register your interest here. Booking details will be released in the autumn.
With thank to our sponsors
Came away feeling inspired by initiatives by colleagues, good for networking and subject area very relevant.
Exactly what I hoped it would be. The pace and transitions were excellent. Very well thought out.
Was a really interesting day and I learnt something new or picked up a useful idea in every slot.
This is still one of the best free events for FE and worth the journey from the South West.
There are a limited number of places so if for any reason you have booked but find you cannot attend, please do let us know so that we can work down the waiting list and enable someone else to make the most of the day.
NB: UKSG reserves the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies.