Free UKSG webinar: Optimizing the discovery experience through dialogue – a community approach
How best can libraries, content providers and discovery service providers work together to optimize the discovery service experience? This free webinar is open to all and will give voice to content providers and librarians who will share their perspectives on library discovery systems and will then discuss how the NISO Open Discovery Initiative (ODI) can help navigate the challenges.
- Lettie Conrad, Publishing and Product Development Consultant
- Kathleen Donovan, Research Librarian, Harvard University
- Bruce Heterick, Vice President, Outreach & Participation Services, ITHAKA/JSTOR
- Rachel Kessler, Product Manager, ProQuest
- Alexa Pearce, Head of Social Sciences at the University of Michigan Library, University of Michigan